Are you a family member or friend serving as guardian and/or conservator for a vulnerable loved one? Recent legislative changes have implemented more stringent requirements for training, qualifying and serving as guardian for a loved one or his/her estate. We have been serving and receiving specialized training in guardianship and probate matters for nearly a decade.
Don’t get yourself into hot water for trying to do the right thing!
Let us put our experience to work for you.
We have been accountable to the Courts for the management of the affairs of protected persons since 2004. We have a reputation as compassionate, dedicated leaders in our field.
We have been at the forefront of recent legislative changes. We understand guardianships. We know the applicable rules and laws. We specialize in regulatory compliance. We are respected in our industry.
We can put your mind at ease.
- Initial investigation. Someone needs a guardian or conservator: What now?
- Consulting re: ethical considerations and decision-making.
- Life Transitions: In home care or placement?
- Preparation of annual guardianship report. Compliance with confidential filing requirements.
- Forms for annual physician’s report.
- Calendaring and annual reminders.
- Expert resources for maximizing independence
- Alternatives to Guardianship
Call (623) 386-3963 and let us explore ways we can help!